Monday, 9 April 2012

A bit of a stumble

So what happened to my blog challenge posts for the past few days?

That would be a late period, followed by finally getting my bleed on Saturday, coupled with Easter weekend and family commitments and a new drawing trying to be birthed (it feels like the slowest process on record when the kids are on half term!)

I have had the worst cramps and it's day 3 and still going...  my mind is all over the place and the weather has turned back a few months and it's cold and pouring with rain.  The mood in my world right now is low and unstable.

I hope to catch up with posts and continue with the challenge again as soon as I can.  The nature of the beast....  Impossible to keep the flow for a whole 30 days.  I'm stumbling, but as always, I will pick myself up, brush myself off and get on with it all again soon.

xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...