Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Superpower Day!

Day 3 of the Health Activist Writers Month Challenge.

Superpower Day. If you had a superpower – what would it be? How would you use it?

It took me a long time to think of an answer to this as I believe that there are many 'powers' that us humans have that are pretty super!

If I were to have a superpower, it would have to be teleportation.  I would love to be able to go anywhere in the world at the wiggle of a nose.. in a kitch Bewitched stylee!

On my bad days, I could zip over to Australia or America to meet up with some of my very good online friends who are also sufferers of PMDD, or find myself sitting on a beach in Hawaii while it pours down with rain the in UK.

I'm not the best at traveling, especially alone, so to be able to think about where I want to go, then pop up there a few seconds later would just be the best power.

I could go see bands that I love when they tour everywhere except for England, and catch things early in the cinema!!

I would nip over to New York to meet my favourite artist Alex Grey and attend one of his full moon events, and enrol on some of the courses in the USA that I just simply drool over when reading about!

The first place I would go is to India.  It has been my dream destination since I was a child.  I am Anglo Indian, and would love to spend time over there and visit where my grandparents lived... I would visit all the amazing historic places around the globe, but not before purchasing a very fancy camera so I could log all my travels!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...