Saturday, 11 December 2010

Pinch me

Recent happenings have left me smiling.  BIG beaming smiles.  I feel like I'm in a dream.  I cant share right now, what these things are, but believe me, I am a very, very, happy girl right now.

It's amazing what a spot of good luck can do.  This week's events have left me feeling lighter, freer, and a whole lot more positive.  My life has turned a corner.  Actually it feels like it's been going round the bend for the past two years, but now, I can see the road, straight ahead.  I've met amazing people that are still by my side, I've faced many, many challenges, and finally, it feels like I'm the one getting a helping hand, rather than being blocked in every direction.

I had lost faith, and now it has returned.  I am thankful for all the bumps I've had during my journey, as each one has offered me a deeper awareness, or it's saved me from following the wrong path.
I can look towards Christmas with happiness, as life is about to start here.. right now...

2011 is looking like it's going to be a blinding year, and for the first time in years, I actually cant wait to welcome in a new year.  I have so much I wanna do, share and achieve.

Right now, I'm not doubting, I'm not worrying, I'm not stressing, I'm just floating, knowing that this river is going in the same direction as where I'm heading, where I want be, and where I will be in 2011.

Big Love xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...