Tuesday, 26 June 2012

I HATE MY WOMB

 (New post up at my Natural Shaman blog)
As a long term sufferer of PMDD, I spent many years hating my womb, my cycle, my periods, they brought me so much pain and sadness.  Sent me crazy, upset and hurt the people I love and sometimes they succeeded in ruining my life.  I have not been able to work, participate in normal life, normal social activities.  I became reclusive, scared, isolated...  When I began to understand how I could change my perspective and USE these energies instead of fight against them, my life began to change.  I began to heal....

To read more about how I stopped hating my womb, please follow this link...
http://naturalshaman.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/i-hate-my-womb.html


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...