Friday, 28 March 2014

PMDDAUK Closing

It is with sadness that I have to tell you that the PMDD Awareness UK website will be closing.  Other commitments and developments in my life means I can no longer maintain this website along with my other projects.

All donated stories will be re-published here over the coming weeks.  Thank you to everyone who helped, shared stories and supported this venture.  Hopefully we will see change for PMDD sufferers in the future.

I will continue to accept stories and publish them here, so feel free to get in touch if you'd like to share something via this blog.

If there is anything good about having to close down the site it's that I no longer suffer in the same way as I used to.  I have got my life back.  I am not cured or mood free, but I am persuing goals I never thought would happen, I am enjoying life, and more often happy than not.

I hope this can at least give others hope that life isn't over if you have PMDD.  Things change and no matter how awful things are, it's always worth the fight to keep going.

Thank you again to all who have supported me and PMDDAUK.  It may not have worked out, or lasted very long, but I tried.  Life changes, things move on, and all we can do is move with it.

With lots of love

Cat

To keep up with all my new projects, please visit my art website, www.chaoticat.com or Artist Facebook Page. xx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...