Friday, 24 September 2010

TOP PMS BLOG 2010

Well, I woke up this morning to what was potentially going to be a really rubbish day.  I promise to give you a proper update about my very unglorious summer, but for now, I wanted to share the good news.
I've had my youngest child home from school ill, which has meant I have been tired, stressed and having to change all my plans.  Plans that included my first day at college.  My nerves have been shot this week, and the weather changed.  Rainy, cold and grey.  Just like my mood.
I opened my inbox, to find that Moods and Musings - meetmypmdd.blogspot.com has won an award!!

I am now listed by Bloggingawards.com as one of the 10 best PMS blogs on the world wide web!

Well I never!! It made me feel great! and ashamed that it had been so long since my last post...

I'd even been thinking recently of deleting this blog, so I am very glad I didnt!

Thankyou to everyone who comes back now and then, who comments, and especially to those who nominated me for the Top PMS Blog Award 2010.

Medical Billing

Please check back soon for new posts.  I have so much to tell you!

Love and blessings

Cat xxxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...