Sunday, 4 November 2012

Thank you...

To all of you who have contacted me and sent such lovely messages...

Thank you!

I'm doing ok.  Day 16 is here and I've had around 10 days of reasonable stable mood.  I could feel the changes for ovulation start a few days ago, with the mild pain, leading to a big heavy feeling in my womb today.  My head however has managed to stay on track, until today.

Today, the heaviness, the feeling in my womb that makes me so aware of the changes has been trying to divert my thoughts too.  I distracted myself with a film, but it was so hard to just pay attention to the film and not listen to my mind telling me I should be doing other things, or that everything I've been thinking of recently is all bullshit.  I know it's not, I know that I've been feeling good, positive about new choices I might make.  I had been feeling excited and content.

Today has been lazy.  Tomorrow will be busier.  I'm starting a course in Astrology and am really looking forward to it.  I'm hoping it will kick start my usual rubbish Monday mornings and give me a better mindset for the rest of the week.

Thanks again for all the words of encouragement and kindness.

I'm still here! and will try and write again soon xx


1 comment:

Denise said...

What a blessing to stumble across your blog today. Thank you for creating it and sharing your struggles with PMDD. this beast has been my unwanted companion for the last 20 years. I'm experiencing my first episode without the dulling effects of antidepressants in many years. It's been pretty ugly. Reading through your posts has been so helpful and healing. Thank you and I look forward to reading more. Goddess bless you on this crazy journey.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...