Monday, 15 October 2012

PMDD Awareness UK

It's a new moon today, AND it's PMS AWARENESS WEEK so there is no better time to launch my new project. A place to keep all the campaign work separate to the blogging, and somewhere to focus all the PMDD Awareness stuff....

INTRODUCING.....

https://www.facebook.com/pages/PMDD-Awareness-UK/113398732150471

There will be a new website coming soon!

I will be continuing all the campaigning over there and hopefully we can get bigger and stronger in 2013.  I will of course still give updates here, but this new project will give me somewhere to focus more on raising awareness in the UK.

Please come and give me a like, even if you are not in the UK. By fighting for this here, I hope it will change things all around the world. ♥

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Oh my god! Cat, I swear!!!!! I was JUST Thinking of you, thinking I needed/wanted to write you and ask you for your address p, which, I was thinking, may have changed since you and George became a permanent unit. :)

Then there you are, THRICE in my inbox! AMAZING!

Sending you all my love!
I will write you this weekend. I hope you're magnificent.

<3 <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...