Monday, 16 April 2012

HAWMC blog challenge

So.. I did ok for a week... then it was time to bleed, and ever since my thoughts have been far from blogging.  So, herein lies the issue with PMDD.  There is no continuity.  I kept looking back over the prompts and every single one seemed like an impossible task.. where as a week before they all seemed challenging and exciting.

I have not been sleeping well, and generally I've been focused on keeping myself balanced and stable.  Every time I got stressed about the blog challenge, I just had to walk away, and forget about it.

I kinda feel like I failed...  but then, I have to think about the fact I DID get a weeks worth of posts out.. and compared to my normal rate of 2-3 blogs a month, that's pretty good going!  I have got some good ideas for blogs in the future and will always have the prompts to fall back on!

As writing seemed impossible, I got on with a new drawing.. which, even if I do say so myself, has come out really well.  Seeing what I have achieved makes me let go of any guilt of disappointment over not continuing with the blog challenge.

That's what it's all about.  Releasing the stress.. weighing it up and really asking yourself if it's worth getting upset about!

Most of the time, that's NO!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...