I woke this morning unable to access my Family and Friends of PMDD group.
This is a little note to try and reach members who I have no other way of contacting.
I have not done a thing! It must be a Facebook glitch as I have touched nothing. The group is not available. I am hoping it will reappear at some point. I am really sorry for the inconvenience and in all my time running the support groups this has NEVER happened before which is why I am really concerned.
Day 29 today... I can't really deal with this today.. If the group has gone, I don't know if I have enough energy to set up another. :(
Really don't need this....
This is a little note to try and reach members who I have no other way of contacting.
I have not done a thing! It must be a Facebook glitch as I have touched nothing. The group is not available. I am hoping it will reappear at some point. I am really sorry for the inconvenience and in all my time running the support groups this has NEVER happened before which is why I am really concerned.
Day 29 today... I can't really deal with this today.. If the group has gone, I don't know if I have enough energy to set up another. :(
Really don't need this....
No comments:
Post a Comment